One of the many new Facebook features announced at the Facebook F8 Conference was the brand-new Facebook Timeline, which is really cool!
If you’re as excited as I am and can’t wait for the new Facebook Timeline functionally, you can set up your Facebook Profile right away!
Simply follow these steps to get your Facebook Timeline setup:
- Go to the Facebook developer page (makes sure you’re logged into Facebook): follow this link to get started
- Click on the Create a New App button at the top right of your screen
- Add a App Display Name and App Namespace – you can name both fields anything you want, it does not matter
- Click on the Open Graph button on the left-hand side
- The next screen, entitled “Get Started with Open Graph” — fill in anything you want (again, it doesn’t matter) in those fields under the heading “start by defining one action than one object for your app.” Click Get Started.
- The next screen you don’t need to do anything but scroll down and click the Save Changes Next button
- The next screen, do the same thing as step 6
- Now navigate to your Facebook Homepage and you’ll be invited to enable the new Facebook Timeline
If you have any issues with enabling the new Facebook Feature, feel free to leave a comment and I will help you out.