Joanna Lord was the guest answering questions about PPC and SEO working together last night on #SEOChat.
@joannalord is the Director of Customer Acquisition at @seomoz, a leading SEO software company out of Seattle, WA. She currently heads up SEOmoz?s paid search, affiliate, and acquisition marketing efforts. @joannalord is also a well-known social media enthusiast and frequent conference speaker. Her diverse experience in data analysis, PPC, SEO & content creation lets her provide tactical acquisition strategies that work.
Here were the following questions asked:
- How do the overall strategies for SEO and PPC differ?
- In your experience, are SEO & PPC complimentary or cannibalistic? Why?
- Should you use the same landing pages for PPC & SEO?
- What insights can you gain for SEO from PPC, and vice versa?
- Tell us how tracking PPC campaigns aligns/differs from SEO.
If you’re interested in the responses, please check out the #SEOChat transcript
Do you follow any online conversations? Care to share?